3 Streams | 18+ Speakers | 9 Innovators
This year’s inaugural innovation event, ‘Retail Recharged’ is taking place on Wednesday 11th of October 2017 at RBS’ 250 Bishopsgate HQ in London. We’ve condensed the content of what most would deliver over two days into one exciting half-day format. Throughout the afternoon you will hear a number of keynotes and industry expert panels alongside 9 unique and retail-focused innovators, hand-picked for their potential to deliver a real return on your retail investment.
“Retail Recharged is now in it’s third year and fast becoming the definitive annual event for busy retailer’s needing a download on the key themes and examples of innovation in their sector. In the year’s event we will be delving deeper into the mind of the customer, with top consumer psychologist Patrick Fagan and market research specialist Tom Woodnut. Our event itself has also evolved, so we will have even more interactive content and we have further refined our format, looking to build on our 9/10 rating from our audience in 2016.” – Richard Hurtley, Managing Director, Rich Insight
Hear from 18+ retail innovators and 9 emerging innovations, centred around the three major topics of Personalisation, Cross Border Selling and Brand Engagement.
A handpicked list of top speakers, including Costa Coffee, Heist, Piper, Duke & Dexter, Vita Mojo and Orlebar Brown, provide some of the most thought provoking content of 2017.
So, Why Attend?
- Top industry experts – Hear from real retail innovators on the latest retail innovation trends at a global level.
- Save time – Benefit from a fast paced format, packed full of content and geared around busy retailers, with interactive technology used throughout.
- Learn about the new retail innovations making a big impact – 9 emerging innovations in retail-tech will pitch for your vote.
- Network – Engage with our handpicked attendee list of senior level retail executives.
- Accelerate your growth – Learn how you can apply ideas to your retail strategy instantaneously.