4 Streams | 15 Speakers | 12 Innovators
This year’s inaugural innovation event, ‘Retail Recharged’ is taking place on Tuesday the 20th of October 2015 at RBS HQ, Bishopsgate London. We’ve condensed the content of what most would deliver over two days into one exciting half-day format.
“The future success of Retail hinges on our ability to Innovate, and meet the constant demand from customers for a better shopping experience. Last years great is this years average and will be next years unexciting.”
James Davey – Multi-Channel Director, Rich Insight
Hear from 15 retail innovators and 12 emerging innovations, centered around the four major topics of Adaptive Marketing, Operational Excellence, Connected Customers, and Accelerated Market Entry.
A handpicked list of senior level attendees, including executives from Reiss, LDC, Dune, Russell & Bromley, Jack Wills and Boots, will hear from some exclusive industry speakers, providing some of the most thought provoking content this Autumn. Simon Calver (Ex-CEO of Lovefilm & Chair of Moo.com), John Burns (Bremont Watches) and Rehman Adil (Deutsche Telekom) are among the expert speakers from across the sector.
So. Why Attend?
- Top industry experts – Hear from real retail innovators on the latest retail innovation trends at a global level
- Save time – Benefit from a fast paced format, packed full of content and geared around busy retailers, with interactive technology used throughout
- Learn about the new retail innovations making a big impact – 12 emerging innovations in retail-tech will pitch for your vote
- Network – Engage with our handpicked attendee list of senior level retail executives
- Accelerate your growth – Learn how you can apply ideas to your retail strategy instantaneously
More information on the event:
- Exclusive early bird tickets are still available until the end of September click here to register
- If you are interested in pitching your retail innovation to our audience, register here
- For press and sponsorship queries please contact email@example.com
- For further information on the event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7951 091844.